Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ready to Go!!!

Well, Daniel and I leave in the morning!!!  One more sleep and we will be headed over the big pacific to get our girls!!!  We have to be at the airport in just 9 hours.

Almost exactly one year ago, God laid it on our hearts that we had a daughter living far away in Ch*na. We were not expecting that, and it was not in our plan.  But here we are!  Ready to go and add 2 beautiful little girls to our family!  We know that He has intended these girls to be in our family.  Without a doubt!  

I heard this little saying before the adoption of our oldest son, Roy. And even though it wasn't an adoption from China, it still applied.  We knew from the beginning that he was destined to be in our family!!  And I know the same holds true for Ruby and Ai.  I just can't wait to meet them!!!! 

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle but will never break.



According to the Chinese myth, the gods tied an invisible red thread around the ankles of a man and a woman who were destined to meet and get married. The term is also very popular among families who adopt children from China. The saying is that when a baby is born, he or she is already connected to the important people in his or her life. 

Lord willing, the next post will be from the other side of the ocean!!  :)

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language