Thursday, February 9, 2012

Victoria's Birthday

Can you believe she's THREE??  (yea I know a little late, but...)


I missed doing a blogpost on her birthday.  Heck, I never even got Christmas pictures posted.  That's how pathetic I am. 

We had a rough time after Madalyn's surgery on Dec 13th.  Madalyn was not sleeping well at all. (I remember after her heart surgery she did the same thing. She used to sleep so well, then not so great after surgery.)  Someone please tell me if that is common or if it is just her...not sleeping well for weeks after surgery.  I don't know.

Anyway, she was waking up a bunch at night plus she was on pain meds and oxygen and just plain not feeling well for about a month afterwards. 

No sleep for baby means no sleep for mommy, right?!  Then add in trying to get ready for Christmas, and everyone was just plain exhausted!

But we had to have a celebration!  For our sweet Toria!!!


Look, a new ball popping elephant toy.  Fun!


Since Victoria's birthday is on New Year's Eve, she's lucky we managed to throw something together for her.  

Sad, I know...


But she had fun and I did manage to get a few pictures.  :) 


Cute girl with a red bow that one of the boys stuck on her head.


She enjoyed her new toy.  Madalyn and Anna enjoyed it, too.



Look at those big beautiful blue eyes, not the boogers.  Lol


She wasn't a whole lot more thrilled with her cake this year than she was last year.  But at least no crying this time.  :)  Yay!


She really is a happy girl!  Happy belated Birthday Victoria!  We love you so much sweet girl!

We just cannot believe you are three!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday sweet girl!!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language