Monday, December 12, 2011

Prayer Request for Madalyn

Just a quick post to ask for prayers for the next couple days.  Our baby girl is having surgery to remove her tonsils and adenoids tomorrow morning (7:30 a.m. MST).  She has been having a heck of a time with respiratory illnesses since she was born.  She has battled RSV, Pneumonia, croup, sinus and ear infections, etc. This last few months she has been full of boogers continuously and had several sinus infections. She has been hospitalized more times than I wanna count, and I am hoping this surgery will actually help all that.  She had a sleep study that showed some apnea 6 months ago and ever since then she has been on O2 at night.  That is getting to be quite a drag, I must say.  For all of us.  Lol  We would just appreciate so much if you would remember our sweet girl in your prayers! Thanks and I will try to update as I can!  For now, I am off to bed and not looking forward to my alarm going off at 4:30 a.m.  Ugh!!!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Caught this in the nick of time! Saying a prayer right now!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language