Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanks for donating!!!

Ok, this is a quick post to say THANKS so much to Allison who was officially the first to donate to Daniel's iPad2 fundraiser!!! Thanks Allison!!!

Daniel was super excited to find out somebody had donated!!! And as a bonus for being his first donation, he wanted that person to receive extra entries for the iPad2. Yea!! You get 5 more entries!  So please click on the Contact Us button on our blog to let me know your email info so that I can contact you in case you win! Thanks again so much!

Also, we have had someone donate to Hailey's FSP several times in the last couple months. I have not acknowledged that here on the blog because until recently I didn't know who it was and if it was the same person!! So....the person who donated (LL - I know your name but wasn't sure if you wanted it broadcast to everyone else), you are receiving some entries into the iPad2 giveaway as well! Thank you sooo much!! We are so appreciative. When someone donates toward your adoption and you don't even know them, it is so very humbling and so very amazing!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!

Remember, anyone who donates please contact me with your email if you donate so that we can get in touch with you later if you win!
And because I always love blogs with pictures and I think every blogpost needs at least one, here's one I think is just so sweet.  
Happy Wednesday!!  :)
Two of my sweet girlies.  :)  LOVE them!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language