Monday, November 21, 2011

Look Who's Standing

Every time we turn around now, we are seeing this sweet little face more vertical than we ever have before.  

As a matter of fact, alot of time we think it is Anna standing there.  Then we have to look twice and we realize it is Victoria!



And she is really enjoying this new found freedom and viewpoint...




She can reach so many more things!  It's just so much more fun than being stuck on the floor all the time.





And best of all...


Just being up there and doing what your little sisters are doing!  I mean, come on now.  The competition is steep around here!




We're so proud of our little Toria!  She is such a determined little girl.... a survivor. 

And what a little sweetheart!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget about Daniel's iPad2 fundraiser!!  Please visit this link for more info!!!  You can donate to Hailey's Reece's Rainbow account for a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation and to receive your chance(s) to win the iPad2.

Thanks for helping Daniel gain the experience of a lifetime!!


No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language