Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Before and Afters

Seems like there have been a lot of before and after pics going around lately so I decided to go back and look at Anna and Victoria's pictures from a year ago.  Wow have they changed!!  Check em' out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria was 21 months old when we met her.  She weighed 12 lbs and could not sit up or hold a toy.  She didn't even have enough energy to hold her head up for very long.  She didn't even really know how to be "held" in our arms. 
 
Before
After



A year later she weighs 20 lbs, is crawling, pulling to stand, climbing, and learning sign language.  She loves to hold books and turn the pages, play with toys and watch baby signing time.   What a special blessing our little Toria is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna was 19 months old when we met her and weighed 14 lbs.  She could crawl, sit up and play with toys.  She was cute as could be, but very serious and rarely broke a smile.  She was very curious and thoughtful about all that was going on around her.

Before
After


Now Anna weighs 23 lbs and is walking all over the place.  She is still very curious and gets into everything. Did I say everything?!  She is very smart, knows lots of signs and will mimic almost anything you do.  She is intense (especially about her food) but is also a very happy girl.  She loves to smile and laugh and be the center of attention.  She has gone from a baby to a little girl so fast!  We sure do love this little lady!

A few more pics of them together...


 At our apartment in Kiev (Oct 2010)

At home in Colorado (Oct 2011)

Need I say more?  We are so blessed!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Amazing transformation. Amazing what a little love and care can do.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language