Sunday, September 11, 2011

Then and Now and Cowboy Hats

Today we decided to head to town for lunch at the park and some shopping. 

While we were at the park, we remembered that we had done this very thing one year ago today.  It was actually Sunday Sept. 12, 2010 but you know what I mean.  We spent the afternoon at the park and river with our kids.  It was the day before we left for Ukraine. 

I remember being so happy that we were not actually going to be flying on September 11, because that is just too scary for someone who is already afraid of flying (me).  Ha!  :)  And I remember being so excited to finally be almost there, but yet so sad to be leaving my kids and going so far away!!

Anyway, it was kinda cool because it wasn't planned but there we were at the same park having lunch and hanging out.  This time with 2 more little girls!  
And beautiful little girls I might add.  I'm not biased or anything!


Here's the kids from last year. 




And this year....

Notice the same rocks and everything.

They've changed so much!  Especially Madalyn.  Wow!

And now we have Anna and Toria here with us!  We are so blessed!!! 



Toria - one sock on, one sock off.

Victoria ate dirt for the first time today.  I'm pretty sure she didn't like it, but I was glad she was interested in putting something besides just her hand into her mouth.  You go girl!

I just liked this picture.  There's just something about a guy in a cowboy hat. :))



We are so thankful for everything we have and the many blessings we have been given.  What a great day!   

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language