Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Son!

Four years ago today, we found out you had been born.  The next day, on August 19, 2007 we brought you home from hospital. 


What a beautiful precious boy you were!
Everyone fell in love with you right away.


                      An unexpected blessing.


            A beautiful little boy with a heart of gold.


              Here you are with your cousin McKenna
                            Your first Christmas


                              And at the pool



          We weren't sure it would happen until
                      the very last minute...


      but we were so happy to be celebrating your
                     first birthday with you!!!


                        Christmas with Papa


        Riding Monte...always a favorite thing to do.


                 And then, finally Adoption Day!! 


        Thank you God for the amazing blessings in
                                   our life!              
                    Thank you for our 6th son,
                           Noah Justin James


                What a handsome young man.....


                     who turns 4 years old today!!!


                  Happy Happy Birthday Justin!! 
              We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language