Friday, July 8, 2011

Foto Friday - The Many Faces of Victoria

*Warning* Seriously cute pictures contained inside...

This little girl is our beautiful blue-eyed, cute and snuggly, amazingly resilient and sweet, funny faced, teeny tiny, happy, adorable and precious little Ukrainian princess. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do!






Beautiful blue eyes













Can you do this??




I love this face!






Watching Baby Signing Time





I'm pretty sure this girl already knows how to read. hee hee
"I love these shoes! I wonder if they will fit me?"







I crack up every time I see this picture. So funny!




Waving her new flag! She's even patriotic. Ha! This girl is multi-talented!


Seeing if it tastes good, too...




She's so hilarious!!


No this is not her face, but I couldn't resist this pic of her cute little piggies


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is adorable! x

Melissa said...

I love those chubby, squishable cheeks! Claire gets that dazed look while watching signing time too!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language