Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Miscellaneous and On the Farm....

It has been a very busy several weeks. Our family and especially the girls have had alot of stuff going on. Well child checks, IEP's, birthdays, anniversaries, othomology appts for all 3 girls plus the regular P/T and speech appointments. Today we had the early intervention 6 month review for Anna and Victoria. That was nice because I could really look back and see what the girls were doing 6 months ago. They have made such huge gains and it really makes me feel good to know they are doing so well (from an official standpoint). :))

Here's some pics of the bunch having fun with Monte (our horse). This particular evening we had a fun photo shoot and the girls enjoyed it as well!

Madalyn and Victoria

Monte


The boys and Monte



Mark Daniel


Samuel


Dillon and Anna



My sweet baby boy - Justin


Madalyn and Daddy fixin' to ride Monte


Madalyn is soooo loving this!!


She looks so tiny, but what a big girl....


Anna joining in on the fun!


I LOVE this picture!!!!



The Little Boys hanging together


Another personal fav!! Justin is such a big boy now!!!



Fun riding Monte


Daniel getting in some practice driving...

On the farm....

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language