Sunday, February 6, 2011


Superbowl party Westbrook style...

Not your typical party, but a party nonetheless.

Now, it would be more of a party if the San Diego Chargers were in it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup!! Any Chargers fans out there??

Our family is spending this Superbowl weekend at a motel in Denver... Fun!!!

On Saturday, after driving for 6 or 7 hours straight, we made it to Golden just in time to watch our son, Jordan, wrestling in a dual match against a young man from Fort Hays State University. He wrestled great!! He was ahead, then got caught in a bad spot and ended up losing some points and was unable to make it up. He lost 6-2. He did really well and we are proud of him!! He was wrestling with a sore throat/cold and had to fight that as well. The guy he wrestled is ranked #7 in the nation at that weight ( 165 lbs) and he has beat this guy before (at the Wyoming Cowboy open, 6-3). Well, this is the way of wrestling... we can't wait to see how the rest of his season goes!! Praying for an All-American in the family this year... :))
Jordan is 3rd from the left.
shaking hands..




Anyway, on Sunday, in place of the Superbowl....



Justin decided to watch Toy Story 3 instead...


And then he was joined by a couple little girls...
Anna smiling and Madalyn trying to "get in" the movie...





Toria just being smiley! :))


Little Miss Anna



More Toria...eating her foot!


And finally, it's bedtime!!



Yay!!
We have a big day tomorrow. The girls have an appointment at The Children's Hospital tomorrow morning. (At the Anna and John J. Sie Center for Down Syndrome), read about it here.
We are really excited about the girls' appt! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope your appt for the girls at the Ds Clinic went well. Claire and I are headed up there tomorrow.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language