Monday, January 24, 2011

Reece's Rainbow

I have been following this blog for awhile and I have to say I am so excited that this family will soon be on their way to meeting their children!!! I absolutely cannot wait to see new pics of "Anna" and "Everett"!! I fell in love with Anna over a year ago and I am dying to see a new picture of her! :) Not as much as her parents are though, I'm sure! hee hee

I know it has been a long process for this family and and they are surely thrilled to be traveling so soon.....next week!!! Please pray for this family and also if you can help them financially, please do!! I am sure they are in need of every bit of financial help they can get! (just saying from personal experience...) Just because they are traveling soon, doesn't mean the financial need is over!

If you can give even $10, please visit their family sponsorship page and donate whatever amount you can! It will literally go toward saving a child's life!!! Two actually...

No Joke.

Reece's Rainbow

Follow their blog at:

http://watchwhatfaithcando.blogspot.com/

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language