Saturday, November 27, 2010

Still amazed...






So a while back I was wondering if we should keep this blog as just an adoption blog for our two new little girls, or.... make it a family blog. Well, we had a few comment-ers that voted unanimously so we are gonna make it a "one big happy family" blog. That will not necessarily be the name of it, but you know what I mean... If you didn't comment, and you disagree, well sorry, you had your chance. :))






Now if I can get my wonderful Lu to help me sometime when she is not totally busy busy busy, maybe we'll be able to change the title and stuff like that. But for now, those details will have to stay the same since I am not so talented when it comes to stuff like that... And she is busy with much more important stuff like the Reece's Rainbow Christmas Angel tree and the other amazing things that she does! ;))
Meanwhile...the girls are doing great! Both are making such big changes in different ways.



Victoria is blossoming right before our eyes. Everyday we are seeing something new she can do. She is gaining weight and strength and becoming more of her own little person. She even took a toy from Anna the other day. Too funny because usually she is the one getting stuff taken from her constantly and getting crawled over by the other two. :)) So we were proud of her! hee hee


Our sweet little Anna has had a few issues that we've been working on. She has had some digestive problems where she would scream (like she is in pain) when it is mealtime, and has had diarhhea and other things like that. Through advice from some fellow RR families that have "been there, done that", I got some great information which turned out to be quite accurate. I had the doctors add a test for H. Pylori to her stool sample tests and it turns out that she does have it!
Poor sweet girl has been pretty miserable for several weeks now, so we are pretty happy to have figured this out! She will start 2 different antibiotics today along with a reflux medicine which she is already on. She had lost weight since we first came home, so we are really hoping this will take care of everything! She is so precious and happy most of the time! She has added so much personality to our family! :))

Christmas is just gonna be so much fun this year!!! Still amazed at the blessings we have been given!!

1 comment:

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

Love it, Love them! Too cute! I got my button connected to RR. So it works correctly now! :) Hope you have a Great, Blessed Day!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language