Sunday, October 17, 2010

Well, I thought you might rather see pictures of the girls instead of random stuff, so here's a few pics from this weekend. It has been a rather long weekend for us for some reason. We are so ready to come home! Please pray that the girls' passports will be ready in time for Tuesday's appt at the Embassy. It would be wonderful if they were ready a little early, like say, tomorrow!! We are a little nervous that it's not gonna get done because of our recent experiences with getting court decrees and birth certificates....


Anna sticking out her tongue. This is what I think of this place!



Anna's always fascinated with Victoria, especially her binky.



Mom!! She took my binky again!!


Life is just not fair!!!

Anyway, we are just really needing your prayers right now! We want to be home! Our kids at home need us there, Anna and Victoria need to be there.... Have I said we just want to be home yet?? :)


Dressed up like the little old ladies around here. (hee hee)


Seriously, mom? I will get you back for this!

Here's a cute video of Anna in the bath. She loves the water!!

2 comments:

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! Anna in the bath is having soooo much fun! Adorable! Miss you guys, just a couple more days and you'll be here!! YEAH!! Love you guys!

Jo's Corner said...

They are so beautiful! Question? Why doesn't Anna have a binky, too? Hugs ~ Jo

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language