Monday, October 11, 2010

Well here we are sitting in the airport in Germany waiting on one last flight to the birth country of our girls! I have missed those little ones a bunch and cannot wait to see and hold them again! Hopefully by Wednesday we will have them forever! This is what we have been working so hard and waiting so long for! And it is finally here. This is more than way cool!!!!!!!

We would appreciate your continued prayers that things go smoothly and that we are able to get the girls out on Wednesday. And that getting their birth certificates and passports is a quick and easy process! Thanks so much, and I'll try to post again soon!

Here's some shots from the flights...



The screen we keep staring at for 7 1/2 long hours. You can see the little plane starting in D.C. and as we travel, it goes along it's little flight route all the way to Munich. Just in case you hadn't seen those before... :)


One of the other screens we stare at that show times and destination time. They also had movies to distract us and I watched Toy Story 3 and Letters to Juliet. We tried to sleep, but it was difficult.

Our big ol' plane sitting in Germany.

And for cute-ness sake, here's our sweet Madalyn at Samuel's football game the day before we left. She is waving hi and very excited to meet her "little big" sisters!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

praying for your swift and safe trip. and OMG your little Madalyn is so darn cute! boy you have three sweet baby girls now cant wait to see pictures of them all together.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language