Thursday, October 14, 2010

We got 'em!!!!

The pictures are not of the greatest quality, but we were in a big rush today.
And we are busy tonight, but just had to let ya'll know.....
We got the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We were so happy to see these two!






Leaving with them finally. What a great feeling!!!


We did so much driving around and sitting in traffic after we got the girls and it pooped them out. Too precious!



And back at the apartment! Yay!! We've got them all to ourselves now!! :))
Anna's really wanting that binky!!












The girls are doing great so far. They have been so content and good and we are just loving on them like crazy! Will post more soon, I promise. Gotta go hold my girls!!!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Awwwww!!! When will you be in Kiev again?? We're here till Saturday! Would love to meet you all!

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

YIPPY!!!! what a tearful, wonderful post!!! I can not WAIT to meet them! BIG HUGE HUGS from here. What blessings! CONGRATULATIONS YEAH!!!!! They are adorable!

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

Hey, Congrats! It looks like you are (were) at B. where I was last year with a missions's team!! We are currently in process hoping to adopt a child from this orphanage as well, so I'd love to hear from you!

Life with an Angel from Above said...

Congrats! So glad you finally got the girls out! Especially all the juggling you had to do to get them! All the Best! Tom & Kim Baumann

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language