Saturday, October 23, 2010

We are Home!

Well it took a couple days, but I finally found a minute to post a few pictures. We made it home Wednesday evening to a wonderful surprise party at the airport! We were so tired after the trip and so were the girls, but it was very nice to be welcomed home by so many people that have totally supported us throughout this whole process! Thank you guys sooo much!! We were totally surprised and honored!!



The girls are doing remarkably well, especially with the changes they have been through lately! They are still adjusting, but doing pretty good! They've been to the doctor already and are scheduled for bloodwork and echocardiograms and other such stuff in the next couple of weeks, but the report is good so far. We were a bit worried about how the high altitude that we live at here in Colorado would be hard on Victoria with her heart issues, but her O2 sats were great! What a relief! They are still very small. Anna weighed 15 lbs (at 20 months) and Victoria weighed 13 lbs (at 22 months).




Our little trio! Madalyn, Victoria, Anna



The whole crew (minus 2) - the boys are pretty thrilled with their new sisters!



Samuel and Victoria


Madalyn grabbing Anna's barette and funny boys in the background!



Little bitty pretty one!



I think Victoria likes the princess swing.



The Trio again. Youngest to oldest is also biggest to smallest...




After only a few days, Victoria is already pushing herself up to sitting! She tries so hard! She was just never given the chance before!


10 comments:

The Ironic Catholic said...

First, congrats! Wow, what a blessing. Those girls are adorable!

Second--let's say its providence I clicked on this blog! I'm doing a fundraiser for a child in #25 named Anthony on the RR site, who has cerebral palsy. I know its a lot to ask right now, but could you email me? I mainly would like to know if you saw him, where #25 is, and anything else you can say about the orphanage....

thanks! Susan
swindley at smumn dot edu

p.s. the fundraiser site and a pic of Anthony is here: http://www.helpforTori.blogspot.com

Mom2FourLittleEs said...

OMGosh - could these pictures be ANY cuter???? They are DARLING! So glad you made it home safely!

Katrina said...

look at all that pink! they look so happy. :)

Mel said...

YAY!!!! Oh Kirsten just LOOK at Victoria!!! What a difference a few days and the love of a mommy and daddy and siblings can make!!! Enjoy your precious kiddos!! They are beautiful!!!

summer said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!! Wow!!!! GOD is GOOD!!!

Jamie and Jim Coleman said...

I have to agree with Mel-
Kirsten, their color looks so good.....All they needed was Love! Love can do miracles. They are looking amazing! God is healing them! BEAUTIFUL baby girls...all three. The boys look to be very excited! How cute! Do you need a baby holder so you can get a nap?!?!? You know who to call :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you guys are home. I just love the pictures. Your family is absolutely beautiful!!!

Tara said...

SO CUTE!!! how old is madalyn? they are all so adorable!

DarlaJoy said...

So so so thrilled for you all!! I am just in tears here. Blessings. :)

Anonymous said...

they are all absolutely gorgeous!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language