Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random Fun Stuff



A cool statue we saw when we came back the 2nd time. It really is huge! Don't know what it is but it kinda reminded us of the Statue of Liberty in a "missing the U.S.A." sort of way.


Ok, here's a "where's waldo" game.
It's actually a "where's the Golden Arches" game.
Who can find the McDonalds in this picture?? Look closely.
And some parking on the sidewalk.


More parking on the sidewalk. This always cracks us up for some reason.


Another find the Golden Arches picture. I'll admit, this one is a little tougher.
If you can't find it, the closer up picture is at the bottom of this post. Don't cheat and look there first!!!


Riding the Metro
You have to go way down under the ground to get on. Some places its farther down then others. There are many, many people that ride this every day!!

Here's The Longest Escalator I Have Ever Seen:

About to get on....



Looking waaaay up. See the tiny hole at the top of the lights, that's the top.


Looking down...



Looking down again....way down.

Looking up again, a little closer.



Almost to the top...
This escalator really kind of freaks me out. I am a little bit afraid of heights, maybe that is why. It can make you feel kinda off balance if you look down too long.


Ok, here's the close up pic. Can you find the McDonald's now? :)

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language