Saturday, October 9, 2010

Leaving tomorrow

Well we are leaving in the morning!! Another couple loooong flights, and we will be back in the birth country of our daughters! Yay!!! That is so exciting and we have really missed the girls and can't wait to see them again. But it is still so hard to leave our kids here a second time.

Please pray for us as we travel tomorrow for safety and also for our kids here at home. I know this is hard on them. I just can't wait til our whole family is home safe altogether! I can't wait for the kids to meet the girls and for the girls to see all their siblings! And all the rest of the family and the people who have supported us. What a great day that will be!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language