Thursday, August 26, 2010

We were hoping to hear something this week about our travel date. But we have not heard anything yet. And we probably won't hear anything until next week. We are so bummed! :(

So....once again we are waiting. Like I have said several (too many) times before, this whole international adoption process is just a bunch of waiting! Waiting and waiting and oh, did I happen to mention waiting?

Yes, I know it will happen soon! Yes, I know a week is not that long! Yes, I know it will happen in God's timing! Yes, I know His timing is not our timing! I do understand all that, and I know and tell myself those things almost daily! Ugh....(choking back tears).


It's just that when I think of the girls, I feel like they have been waiting too long. For something they don't even really know they are waiting on.......us! They need a mommy and daddy now! Not next week, not next month...now!!!


At night when I am hugging my kids goodnite and reading stories to them and rocking Madalyn to sleep, I am thinking of Magda and Arianna ( I wish I could share with you their real names!) and wishing they were here to have these things that we all take for granted with our kids every day. They are not enjoying those things, they are not being held and loved and cared for by their Mommy like they deserve. They are probably rocking themselves to sleep every day! That just breaks my heart and I so very much want them to feel the love of their family.

So when I am impatient, that is why. When I think about having to wait another week, that is what is bugging me the most! I wanna know that there is a date, a time where we will be officially matched with our girls and get the paperwork we need to be able to visit them at their orphanage! Every week, every day, every minute counts at this point!


Please pray for us to have that appointment soon! And also for the children we leave behind while we go and get the girls! It is so hard, because on the one hand, I want to see our girls and witness first hand how they are doing. I want them to know us and figure out that we are here for THEM! On the other hand, it is so hard to think about leaving our other children here. Father, please protect us all during this process and bring us back together again safely at the end!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language