Thursday, August 12, 2010

Submitted today!!

The long awaited day is here!! Or one of them anyway.... :) A really important one!

Our dossier was submitted to the SDA today. Now all we have to do is wait on them to send us our appointment date. Wow!! In one way I want it to come really soon! But on the other hand, it seems like there is so much to do to get ready, and I am wondering how I am ever gonna get it all done! But then.... I think about the girls and I just hope and pray we will get that date as soon as possible!

We do not want them to have to wait one day longer than is absolutely necessary. They have waited long enough!!! It is so important for them to get out of that orphanage. And I am thinking that when we get there, the reality of it all will hit us hard. I have read many blogs and seen many pictures of other families and their children that are either over there right now, or have recently come back. If what I am seeing of their experience holds true for our girls, it really is a desperate situation for our little ones!

Please pray we get that date soon, that we get there safely, and that the process will go smoothly and quickly! :) Thanks!!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language