Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Signed for and delivered!

Yea!!!

I am so relieved now! I was really worried something might happen to those papers I guess. Geez!

So, now we will wait...again! (there seems to be a theme here) :)

But that's okay, we have some really exciting stuff we are waiting on and tons of stuff to do in the meantime. It's time to start doing things get ready for when we travel: making lists, finding out about money stuff, finding out about airplane stuff, getting things ready for home while we are gone (school supplies, snacks, bills, etc), writing down instructions and schedules for the kids... There really is so much to do that I definitely won't get bored or anything!!

And we really need to spend this time enjoying our life right now and our children. Because I know very well that things will change quite a bit when we do get back with the girls! It's a tough balance to find between getting excited and anxious for the girls to come home, and knowing that there will be a lot of change and adjustment for everyone when it does happen. I guess I should just live in today and enjoy this time knowing full well that we will be traveling before we know it.

Life is good....right now!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hooray!!! That is awesome!!

April said...

So happy it made it there.

Good luck with your new list of things to do. It seems as soon as we tackle the paper challenge, it's on to the logistical challenge.

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language