Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hoping.....

Well here we sit and wait.... again. This week has dragged by. We are hoping we will be submitted tomorrow (Thurs 12th)!!(it is actually Thursday morning already where our girls are....). We were hoping against hope that it would happen last Thursday, but it didn't. So here we are, another week later, and praying this time!! That means we will hopefully receive a travel date within the next few weeks. And that date could be for anywhere from 10-30 days out. How amazing is that!?!
Please pray for our family. Please pray we will receive a travel date soon and we will be ready to go when it is necessary. It is really hard to get all the stuff done so that you can travel and not only that make sure your household and family are taken care of while you are gone... There is sooo much to do.
I found this blog the other day and could totally relate!! Especially to the part about the son getting kicked off the school bus... Hee hee!! :) Who am I kidding?! I can relate to just about everything written on this blog! It is as if I wrote it myself ( if you know me at all...). I didn't, but I could have......... ;)

http://malloryandpeach.blogspot.com/2010/08/anxiety-attack.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog through the RR blog. I just think it's so wonderful that you are bringing home these beautiful girls. It's truly a rescue. The saving of lives. Praise the Lord. I hope that one day, I can do the same thing. Thanks for sharing your journey; I look forward to seeing your girls make it HOME!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language