Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hoping, praying....

Well, tomorrow (Wednesday), finally the big holiday in our girls' country is over and hopefully everyone will be back at work at the SDA. Hopefully our paperwork is done and ready and we will be able to receive our invitation to fly across the world (double yikes!) and accept two very precious little girls to be our daughters! It may not happen tomorrow. Or the next day..... But hopefully, very soon, we will hear a long anticipated travel date!!! Oh please God, help me to be patient and have faith that it will all turn out okay and that we will eventually be home with our precious daughters! It is so hard to see what the end result of all this work will be! It is so hard just to picture what it will be like! Oh my gosh I just cannot wait to meet our little ones and hug them and kiss their sweet little cheeks!!!

"What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. God gave His approval to people in days of old because of their faith." Hebrews 11:1-2

These words we are hanging onto with everything we have! So very thankful for the Hope that we have....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The holiday was quite fun. Nothing much went on Monday, but Tuesday there was a big concert and the streets were closed off. People were singing and dancing and just having a great time. We had a blast :)
Can't wait to hear that you have a date. Saying lots of prayers for you :)

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language