Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting ready, packing...

Ok, so this is what's on my mind lately. It is really bugging me. Trying to figure out what we need to take and what we don't, how much to take... We have never traveled out of the country before, and all the advice we have gotten really is to just pack light. Well, my husband laughed out loud when he heard that. Our Ford Excursion is completely packed full when we just go somewhere for the weekend... It is bad. However, that is also usually with 5 kids in tow and they require a ton of stuff! ;)

Anyway...this blog that I follow had some really good tips for traveling/packing so I decided to share it with ya'll in case anyone else is in the same boat as me and desperately trying to figure it all out. :)

The part about the way women dress over there has me a little nervous though. It is not at all how I dress, so I guess I am just gonna really stick out over there in my jeans and t-shirts!! And Mark, too, in his wranglers and western shirts. No way is he ever gonna wear any capri pants!!!

http://lovingalina.blogspot.com/2010/04/from-experience.html

And no, we don't have a travel date yet..... Just trying to be prepared!! :)))

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language