Sunday, August 1, 2010

As I'm going to bed tonight, I am thinking of my girls. I am praying they are safe and healthy, and are being loved on and given tons of attention. They are most likely waking up as I am going to sleep. They are ready to start their day as I am sleepy and so happy that this day is done! I cannot wait to see them and show them what life will be like in this family, where there is always someone who will love them, want to play with them, or just wants to hold them!

Hopefully tomorrow our dossier will finally arrive in country! Hopefully it will be submitted this week!!! That would be awesome!!!

2 comments:

Mom2FourLittleEs said...

Praying for a quick submission for you!!!

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to hear your dossier has arrived!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language