Friday, July 16, 2010

Another Yard Sale Fundraiser

We are having another garage sale!! Well, I know I said we probably wouldn't do another one. But I guess it has been long enough, so I am over the feeling of being burnt out from the first one, or two actually.... The fact is, we still have stuff left over from our other yard sales and it seems like the thing to do! Plus, we still need to raise a ton of money!

Sooo...if you read this blog and you are local (to us), please stop by next weekend and check out what we have. Or if you have stuff you would like to donate towards our yard sale, that would be awesome too!! Email me!

We would still appreciate any donations you could make toward our adoption! It is really a hard thing to do to ask people for help! But when it comes to my little girls, I will do anything! My girls are worth going beyond our comfort zone to share our story with others. They are worth risking friendships to ask someone else for help. They are worth the risk of just plain asking other people for money to help bring our children home!! We have had some very special people support us in tremendous ways in helping us bring our girls home! We are so very appreciative!!! Thank you everyone, you rock!!!!!!!!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language