Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here comes a brand new week! We are really praying that in the next few days we will see our USCIS application sent off finally and receive a fingerprinting appointment soon as well. Please please please please please!!! We included a letter with our I600A for them to please expedite our application because we are adopting special needs kiddos, one of which for sure needs medical attention soon! Please pray they will read the letter and hurry our application along! We really want to send our dossier by the end of June! We will be finishing up our dossier paperwork in the next couple of weeks. All we have to do is get a bunch of paperwork signed and notarized (this week)! And then apostilled (next week)... Wanna know what it costs to get our documents apostilled right now in Colorado? It is FREE!!! From April 1 thru July 1, 2010....way cool! Any other time I think it is $5.oo. Still a pretty cool deal! Especially when you have about 20 or 30 documents that need that apostille! That will save us some money!! I know it is not that cheap in some other states. As a matter of fact, I have to have a document apostilled in Texas and one in New Mexico, so I will be looking up that info tomorrow. We will see what those states charge... But right now, I am proud to be a Colorado-an! :)

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language